TO JOIN ACFW COLORADO SPRINGS:
Membership with ACFW Colorado Springs is easy!
1) First, become a member of ACFW National (click HERE to visit ACFW’s membership page).
2) After your national membership is registered, you can print out our New Member Application (click the link above) and complete your initial dues payment by any of the following methods:
- BRING your completed application and payment to the ACFW-CS Treasurer at any of our monthly meetings. You can pay by credit card or check payable to ACFW-CS., or you can scan your completed Application and email to pay using PayPal (see below for our payment link).
- SCAN your completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then process your payment online via PayPal (see our link below).
- MAIL your completed application and payment (check payable to ACFW-CS) to: ACFW Colorado Springs, Attn: Treasurer, P.O. 7862, Colorado Springs, CO 80933
Local chapter membership expires at the end of each calendar year. Please pay your renewal dues during December or January each year to avoid a lapse in membership.
1) Make sure you are current with your ACFW National membership, which expires annually on the anniversary date of your application.
2) There’s no need to complete another membership form if your membership has not lapsed. Simply complete payment for the new year either IN-PERSON at a chapter meeting, BY MAIL (as outlined above for new members) or ONLINE using the PayPal link below.
Associate membership is $7.50 for the calendar year, and is only available to those who are current members of another ACFW chapter. This type of membership does not include voting rights.
Your membership will be processed once payment is received.