The Carol Awards are ACFW’s recognition for the best Christian fiction published (traditionally or independently—see requirements on website) in the previous calendar year.
• January 2, 2018 – Contest officially opens.
• March 15, 2018 – Contest closes at 4:00pm CENTRAL.**
• TBD – Finalists announced at ICRS.
• June 27, 2018 – Three additional copies of the finalists’ books must be received by the coordinator.
• September 22, 2018 – Winners announced at the ACFW Conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
**All contest entry information, appropriate fees, and books must be received by category coordinators no later than 4:00pm CENTRAL March 15, 2018. Failure to meet the appropriate deadline shall result in disqualification, and the entry fee shall be forfeited. The author is responsible to make sure all materials (books, fees, and entry form) are submitted on time to the correct category coordinator.
Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZES FOR WINNER AND FINALISTS:
Each finalist will receive a certificate and a silver pin.
Each winner will receive the Carol Award and a gold pin. Winning editors will receive a certificate.
*The decisions about publisher recognition or qualified independently published status are made after careful consideration of ACFW’s goals and the vision. ACFW has the final word on publisher recognition or qualified independently published status.
To see this information and more on the ACFW National website and to register, click HERE